News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Barber 2019

Started by Jspooner, August 14, 2019, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2steve

I'll be staying with my good friend Shane in Hoover and we'll ride the 20 miles round trip to Barber each day down Rex Lake Rd. Sure hope Shane doesn't ride his rare Kawasaki KR250 again this year as we didn't leave the museum parking lot for 3 hrs due to the crowd and questions!  :whatever:   :eek:
[/quote]

Is this it Evans?

Evans Ward

Yes, that's the attention ho bike 2Steve. Supposedly, 1 of only about 5 in the USA.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

busa1300

Just got home from my round trip to the show and Atlanta.
....went to the show friday AM....and was sweating ALL day long.
I think it was around 99 degrees or more for most the day....it was hot.
Saw all the swap meet, bike show,to the paddock and then went into the museum to cool off.
Walked out of the museum and decided I had enough heat for the day and left about 4:00 PM....
Way too much to try and see in one day....but only had one day to spare.
RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared

paul1478

I made it out Saturday. Arrived at 6:30am and left at 7:30 pm.
Chuck invited me and showed me around again. He seems to know about everyone. He had 3 of his motors finish in the top 5 in one race. Plus countless guys running with some of his help/advise/assistance.
Great perspective being in the pits and getting so close to the tack. Makes me want to get into it. There is something for everyone to race. Big budget to no budget, on thing in common, everyone was having a great time.
Got to meet Mr Spooner and saw in person his very cool/clean/great sounding "TZ" seems to be a great guy in the few minuets I was able to speak to him.   
Looking forward to next year. I think I want to say 2 days next time.

76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

Jspooner

We had a good time as well. Ran into several people from the forum like Chuck and Paul, motosapien, Mark Badger and a few others. The weather was great although it was hot as fuck during the day and then rain put the damper on the campground fun Saturday night.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

motosapien

Some Gammas, RZ350 and Hybrid Ape that Ed T is building since 2018