News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

The new millennium gp pipe

Started by GRA2STROKES, November 09, 2019, 11:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRA2STROKES

The time has finally come to take orders! I'm very excited to produce these to the community and offer the best pipe offered with modern improvements such as an all new exhaust manifold that's machined and sealed with an o ring with a much thicker 3/8 flange. Also built in rubber grommet mounts. A bolt on silencer that's available in aluminum and carbon fiber. Price will be $650 plus shipping for aluminum silencers with all hardware included. Pipes with carbon silencers is $825 plus shipping. They will be in a raw natural state when shipped. There is a caroming shops nearby by that does excellent work as well and a local ceramic coating shop. I cannot quote an exact price at the moment for either but if interested I will find out.

I will be taking the first 7 orders with a $150 deposit. (Mainly covers silencer costs)

I have everything needed for fitment for any rd model r5-Daytona. If you have different cylinders like Daytona cylinders on a 76-78 400 let me know. Or a 400 in a 350 frame no problem and no extra cost.

Also if you wish to upgrade your old style exhaust manifolds to the new modern o ring design and weld them onto your pipes like spec 2 or dg fpp or any others I will be selling the setup for $160 shipped in the us which will include the o rings and bolts and washers welded flange and machined spigot. Spigot has an od of 1.475 where it welds to the pipe and an id of 1.375.

Thank you
For any info please email me at gra2strokes@gmail.com

Hawaii-Mike

Greaser Greg

Every day above ground is a good one.
'71 R5B "Rusty"  '71 R5B "Decaf"   '99 KZ 250
'97 XL1200S "The Vibrator"   '08 XL1200N  "Greenie" (totalled)
'78 CB750F "The Skunk"   '74 CB550 "Blackie"    '78 Honda Hobbit

Frank B

Great work !!

I really like the silencer design, my original Millennium pipes kept cracking from vibration because the perforated tube was only tacked onto the stinger. Once I welded it up all the way around they're fine. 

GRA2STROKES

Frank I noticed that on the samples I got and now will not be an issue.

Garrett

Organicjedi

I like the flange design. They should seal well and will fit many other kinds of pipes to fix notoriously leaky  flanges.

Great job overall. This will bring Millenium pipes back from the *almost* dead. I'm looking forward to seeing the user data.  :science:

EE

This is great! Nicely done Garrett! O-rings are EXACTLY what these pipes needed to make them world class!! This is great! I did all Doug's engine work for some time and got to see the whole process from just talking about "hey wouldn't it be great if someone did a whole new modern pipe design for the RD's" to his talks with Tommy Crawford back and forth and back and forth, I saw the prototypes and then the stampings and then the final product and to see these pipes saved from passing into history without a dam good fight is just great and these DEFINITELY are a well loved pipe with a deserving reputation. It's not an easy effort either guys to figure it all out and do all this.. Garrett is a good friend so I've gotten to see the long hours hes had to spend on it all.. Monumental task, Hats off and thanks I really think Garrett from the whole RD community really great job!! Ed

2 Stroke Jamoke

Hey is 160 shipped for the flanges the price for one flange or both?

GRA2STROKES

Price is for both flanges and a set of o rings.

Garrett

2 Stroke Jamoke

rd400greenhorn

Beautifull work garett

So if i get This Right, you make flanges that Will work With my Jim lomas race pipes?

So i wont get any oil leeks

The original Jim lomas flanges are not designes to good witht hose o rings

Alain2

1973 RD350, 1977 RD400, 1979 RD400, 1980 RD400, 1985 MJ50, Goped Zenoah 30cc.

GRA2STROKES

Quote from: Alain2 on February 01, 2020, 01:34:43 PM
Do you ship to Canada?  :clap:

Yes I do. Please send me an email and we can get your project started.

Garrett
Gra2strokes@gmail.com

Alain2

Do you have pictures of the pipes in raw natural finish? The black pipes shown are ceramic coated or painted?
1973 RD350, 1977 RD400, 1979 RD400, 1980 RD400, 1985 MJ50, Goped Zenoah 30cc.