Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Supertune, Superdude

Started by Czakky, January 25, 2020, 03:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Czakky

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I bought a top end that Chuck had worked some magic on from somebody on the forum and needed a few things done to my bike, and Chuck helped every step along the way and was/is always quick to answer any questions to a relative noob like myself. Everything he sells is reasonably priced and given the once over before sent out.
Now I wait for no snow and few final touches on this thing before I can give the old girl a proper flogging.
:whoop:

paul1478

I will definitely second that.
All around good human.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

SUPERTUNE

Hey guys and gals...was down and out for a bit due to life kicking my butt around.
Christmas break with family in town, trying to keep the shop above the water level as you know I do this because I love it... not because it pays well, then sick with the flu, then more race engine work.
I also work on a outside job as a contractors helper in replacing and installing sanitizing
equipment in hospitals and surgery centers with helping keep the TSR shop strong at luel times,
etc.

Also I've been trying to help out some local racers and help them run in a regional race organization to bring in some local vintage roadracing classes and they run a southeastern winter series here with FMRRA  https://www.fmrra.com/
They started a Vintage Cup series.
The Vintage Cup will be split into 3 classes: Vintage Max, Vintage Light, and Modern Vintage Max.

Pics of Dave's RD350...

Pics of the other local guys also...Richard, Eric, Rian, George Michael and Allen

Have lots of stuff to add and share here for all you 2stroke freaks. Hopefully will feel better soon to do more again.
Chuck
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com