Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

27 Cycles RD 350 - Finally finished!!

Started by 27 Cycles, February 02, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDryan

Wow what an amazing looking bike. I really dig the tail, just everything about it. The shape and how the tail light fits in. Different than anything else. Also digging the centerstand. seems like a better solution to a side stand plus it gets the back wheel off the ground. Awesome bike, very slick!  :clap:

oxford

I'm not sure what's more impressive, the bike or actually getting a potato to film a video.  :dawg:

toffee

Nice!

Very different build, looks cool.

Well done.
"An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion..." - Newton's 1st law of Motion

50gary

I think my favorite part is the tail section, has a unique look to it.  Well done indeed.  Did you ever get some weight numbers, also front rear wt. distribution?
   Cheers, 50gary

m in sc

some pics i took from gap, and i got to ride it. handles great. seat isnt nearly as bad as i expected but man its cramped for me. danny seems to be OK with it, and thats all that matters.   :patriot: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

RDryan

Nice pics :nana: That bikes just oozes trick racing custom machine.  :metal:

retaRD

Bummed I didn't get to see this bike, been hearing a lot about it.

Czakky

27 Cycles

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all the kind words about the bike.   Very nice to meet the guys and gals at the Gap and finally put some faces to names.  Mark, thanks as always, I had a blast and it was totally worth the trip even though it was short lived.

The bike still has a ways to go, the seat isn't finished, it needs some more/softer padding and a cover, it's coming, 😎.  I spent a lot of time on my riding position, it is how I like it, I like my knees up around the tank as I grab very hard with my knees and legs, I'm also a pretty small sized guy. I'm going to ride it and enjoy the hell out of it until winter and then I can tune and tweek...  unfortunately here in Michigan I will have about 5-7 months..😎😎😎. 

SoCal250

That thing is all sorts of cool! :nana: Awesome job!  :bacon:
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

toffee

yea looks kinda mean!

:taz:

well done again, winter is certainly the time for tweaking and improving
"An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion..." - Newton's 1st law of Motion

OnlyCrimnson

Wow that looks so cool! Yeah in MI we have to wait it out for the long haul haha. Will the motor get paint?