News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

2020 One Moto Show, Portland OR

Started by 85RZwade, February 09, 2020, 10:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

85RZwade

My son and I attended the One Moto Show and indoor flat track races yesterday at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR yesterday, and it was pretty great. Plenty to see and do, lots of cool bikes, good people-watching and good racing. Ran into some old friends I hadn't seen for 20 years and made some new ones. Had a conversation with a man who who knows a guy who knows Garret of GRA, and he invited me to ride with the Angry Bees. Saw one of Julian's bikes in person, finally, after reading about them for years.
I was happy to see our favorite kind of bikes pretty well represented, so in case you couldn't attend this year, I hope you enjoy my photographic attempts:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/35tzferok/
I post waayyy too much

pdxjim

I was there too!

Just went for the races, didn't spend much time looking at bikes or vendors.

Actually spent most of the evening at "The Number 2 Show" on the other side of town. 👍

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

85RZwade

That looks like fun, and a bunch less expensive!
Wade
I post waayyy too much

pdxjim

Yeah, we bailed from the one show a little bit after Ronnie Mac and Larry enticer did their thing. 

The two show was pretty much exactly like the one show was when it first started 12 or so years ago.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A