This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

8 Cylinder TZ power

Started by rodneya, April 18, 2020, 10:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodneya

This thing must have sounded wicked.

Not much info other than the car and motor went separate ways, and the motor ended up in a drag bike before apparently being taken apart and TZ stuff sold.

m in sc

85RZwade

:help: am I high? In the bike and the "development" picture the carbs are in the vee, but in the car the pipes are in the vee. Probably a packaging issue; easier to pile pipes on top than on the sides where the wheels need to be..."easier" being a relative term here.
I post waayyy too much

Jspooner

Ive seen a vid of that drag bike running somewhere.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

EE

The bike had more of an L8 not a V8 really.
Rodneya do you have a good pic of that TZ750 V8 (the 3rd pic down in your post) that would be some cool wall art for the shop. If you've got a clean pic or jpeg evans can reproduce it.

rodneya

Quote from: EE on April 18, 2020, 11:43:00 AM
The bike had more of an L8 not a V8 really.
Rodneya do you have a good pic of that TZ750 V8 (the 3rd pic down in your post) that would be some cool wall art for the shop. If you've got a clean pic or jpeg evans can reproduce it.

Sorry, that is all I have. Photos came from a facebook group
called 2 stroke hybrids
But the guy did update his post. The bike is not the same motor, but by the same engine builder.

Short vid of the bike running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9OirwZ3Uro&fbclid=IwAR1loebDnrE2Zhf0Qk1_mfavrhqLcRff6ei1KfI-TfXxpIyhkugTLgp1NN0

Some additional info

RDFL

I've seen the bike never that amazing car, defiantly could wake the neighbors with them. Would suck the fuel down.

sav0r

So sick!

It's definitely like 40% fuel tank.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.