Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Hwy9rd350b -RDSOnly review

Started by RdsOnly, May 16, 2021, 12:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RdsOnly

Times have changed I was #3 contributor back in the day Hwy9rd350b. Loved this site, have gone on to different stuff. Has been over 2 years since being on this site.
Sorry for all you that lost touch with me, life got kind of upside down.
Was looking for the rant I did on "The good the bad the ugly" on filters- can't find it, just glad to see SOCAL and Mark have keep things on the up and up.
Back in the day we had a very lively site "cant remember the name" US 2 strokers or something like that. Very abrasive but fun when you were right [SOCAL] was always right/ He lead me to 2stroke world, a better informative site I grew in.
Well I am an OLD 60 now 2 stroke tuner, had RDsOnly as a business for 10 years. Did over 1000 motors 140 restorations.....ETC.. I loved my hobby business but did not make a living at it.

So to date I have a horde of parts new and old have to make $$$ and reduce the foot print.
RD400 parts most all went 1st, have some Daytona parts lots of 350 parts R5 & RD
I know this group- EBAY $1000 us guys $40 so I like offering parts to those that know- they will be used. Have 9 motors R5-DS250-RD250 & 350, worn out cylinders good for big bore or re-sleeve , cranks- R5-RD No 400 cranks, boxes of parts. Come by a box of parts...

Will post again on other RD related stuff.

JT :umm:

85RZwade

Man, if you have the parts needed to put an RD400 transmission in an RD350, we should talk.
ktmwade@yahoo.com
I post waayyy too much