click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Mushrooms

Started by RDFL, January 12, 2021, 09:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDFL

pdxjim

Way to over think it, Dude.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

IR8D8R

I always injected mine into my mouth using a slice or two of pizza.

Needles and blood seem unnecessary.

IR8D8R

RDFL

I cringe every time I think mushroom's growing in bloodstream. If someone told you this would think they were on them.

sav0r

The guy is a total dipshit. My guess is that he had mold in that injection. Preserving sterility when handling mushrooms is very hard, and boiling will not suffice for controlling spore load, both for the spores from the mushroom and that of the various molds that exist naturally and unnaturally in our environment. To obtain proper sterility most items have to be run in an autoclave at 14psi for at least two hours.

It's a common misunderstanding the mushrooms need darkness to grow. Many mushrooms need a normal light cycle, though high intensity light can slow their growth as it tends to dry growing substrates. I know this because I grow a range of gourmet mushrooms. Psilocybin containing mushrooms are no different, and in fact when they are starved of light they tend to grow very irregularly, or so I am told, and the fruits themselves do not properly mature.

Anyways, humanity continues to surprise.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

busa1300

I inject the spores in the jars....
That's the only time needles should be involved with shrooms.... :whistle:
RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared

sav0r

True. Personally I've moved away from spore syringes. They are just too dirty. Spores to agar, then agar to agar cleanups, are easy and far more reliable.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.