Started by JA-Moo, May 14, 2019, 03:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JA-Moo

I am crap with remembering names.

John Ritter

m in sc

:clap: thats it. hell of a nice guy.  :vroom:

John Ritter

The most natural potential to become an outstanding 2 stroke porter that I have seen in many many years.

JA-Moo

Thanks. He is really a nice guy!

Evans Ward

Yes, super nice guy and enjoyed riding with hm on many rides this year. Has a strong running 350 and the cat has riding skills too! He also played 14 holes of disc golf with Shane, Chris, and I and he put us to shame at Fontana. He almost made a hole in one on the last hole (300 plus yards from Tee box) we played coming up 3 feet from the basket! Great guy and glad I met him and have a new 2 stroke friend!

What is Ross' user name on this site?
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

mckaymotoworks

Quote from: John Ritter on May 14, 2019, 05:47:28 PM
The most natural potential to become an outstanding 2 stroke porter that I have seen in many many years.
I still plan to come to visit Lynchburg to port my 100, I hope all is well. Spence

JA-Moo

Quote from: Evans Ward on May 14, 2019, 06:17:09 PM
Yes, super nice guy and enjoyed riding with hm on many rides this year. Has a strong running 350 and the cat has riding skills too! He also played 14 holes of disc golf with Shane, Chris, and I and he put us to shame at Fontana. He almost made a hole in one on the last hole (300 plus yards from Tee box) we played coming up 3 feet from the basket! Great guy and glad I met him and have a new 2 stroke friend!

What is Ross' user name on this site?

I think he told me is was RMRD......