Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

New cylinders available

Started by pdxjim, August 25, 2023, 01:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

m in sc

oooh they are back! they dropped the price too they were over 1k originally.  :cheerleader:  this is awesome. (added to list)

and for those that don't know, those are non powervalve cyls.(so LC)

added to list of things to get.  :celebrate:

Striker1423

rodneya

Are there aftermarket heads available for the LC? Ive never seen any available, but those cylinders with a nice billet head and some decent pipes will add a new lease on life to a old tired AC motor.

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

m in sc

says plated, wonder if its nikasil?

:nana:

pdxjim

I believe I read on Norbo's forum that it is nikasil plated.

m in sc

Striker1423

RustyRD

so has anyone ordered from Japan web bike? I have seen items I was interested in but was unsure of the sight. it would be sweet to build a water cooled one.

m in sc

ive ordered lots of stuff from webike, zero issues. tzr, grom & trail parts mostly.

RustyRD

Thanks for the info. how about shipping times and any issues with customs?

pdxjim

I've ordered tons of stuff from Webike Japan. Pipes, fuel tank, etc etc.

Shipping is always fast, and no problems with customs ever.

Daytona1

I'm somewhat interested in this kit. Question is what kind of power could one expect on a Daytona bottom end with proper pipe,carb and ign. Thinking you would have to stay with factory porting without getting replated which would raise price considerably. Or can a plated cyl be ported without replating.   Thanks jimmy.