Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Maxima Oils discount code

Started by pdxjim, January 12, 2021, 10:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxjim

Passing along this discount code for all maxima oils products.

Pulp20 will save you 35 percent!

https://maximausa.com/i-30498139-formula-k2-injector-64oz-1-89-liter.html#!
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

sav0r

I bought 10 gallons of shock oil (I guess this is my life now) and this code saved me $180.

Insane! Thanks!

I'm not a huge fan of Maxima products, but they are very well recognized so I stick with them.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

pdxjim

Quote from: sav0r on January 13, 2021, 01:09:50 AM
I bought 10 gallons of shock oil (I guess this is my life now) and this code saved me $180.

Insane! Thanks!

I'm not a huge fan of Maxima products, but they are very well recognized so I stick with them.

Awesome!  Glad it worked out for you.

I looked, and even with the discount, I couldn't find a better deal on full synth 2T injector oil than the $40 a gallon I get it for locally.

I'll prob buy a few cans of chain lube and detailing spray tho.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

sav0r

The big problem I run into is that the local bike shops can't process that Fork Oil and Shock Oil aren't the same product. They aren't particularly different, but they aren't the same either. So more than once I have ordered shock oil only for them to have ordered me fork oil, my best guess is that they just don't sell much shock oil.

The price per liter with this discount is a pretty big saving over ordering 1 liter bottles like I have traditionally done.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.