News:

Neat little oddball bike, zero info.

Main Menu

I visited a junk shop

Started by 85RZwade, April 04, 2023, 09:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

85RZwade

Laura and I were out and about the other day and finally stopped into a local junk shop we'd been talking about: old tools, military stuff, automotive memoribilia, LOTS of bicycles and the usual whatnot. There were a couple of old motorcycles inside, including a CZ, and outside:

I'm going to have to go back when I have time to dig through the piles a little more! I hope it wasn't all just a dream...

Let me know if you see something you can't live without!
I post waayyy too much

rodneya

Now that is definitely a junk shop

dgorms

Wade, I'll go $50 on that 305 motor in the first picture!
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

msr

I have a friend who owned a Spree in high school. Haven't seen one of those in 30 years at least.

Evans Ward

In the second pic from the top, it appears that it may be a Ford Bronco 1st Gen front grille. If it is and if intact, that would be worth flipping with the price and demand for restomod Broncos!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

im digging the slot mags int he background. looks to be a complete set and wide as hell

85RZwade

Ok, so after work I'll swing in and get the 305 for Dennis, the Spree for Matt, Bronco grille for brother Evans and the mags for Mark.
I actually will check on the engine, Dennis. And maybe look at that grille...
I post waayyy too much

pdxjim

You'd be surprised on the value of that Spree.

I bought one in similar shape at an estate sale for $35 a year or so ago.

I goofed around with it for about a week until I decided it was a POS, and not worth my effort. I put it up on FB marketplace for $150 and my phone blew up with people saying they gladly pay me twice what I was asking.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

edgefinder

Looks like a Monark 125 in second to last pic. oh boy wish I was there