Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

First ride

Started by Striker1423, April 14, 2020, 08:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker1423

I took a ride on the RD Sunday and it was a great afternoon. I made a motovlog as a concept and was excited to get home and check out the footage. Well... the mic chord was broken and loose apparently so I had no audio. Oh well.

On the flip side I got to visit my brother for a second and our friend. Our friend used to ride Harleys around and had been itching to ride the 2t so I said sure.

Now I trust him as he rode a lot, but he's had quite a few health issues and he has lost a lot of strength in his legs.  So, he's kicking it to start it and he topples over on his left side. It was pretty hilarious if you ask me.

It's a good thing I didn't go super crazy with restoring the bikes looks. I brushed it off and he scraped the mirror a bit, the clutch handle just slightly, footpeg, left rear signal just a bit, and the center stand assist.  Didn't hit the pipe, or anything else. He was more embarrased than anything and was lucky that my brother missed that debacle by about a minute. The heckling would have been nonstop from him!

Anyways he gets back after about 15 minutes and my brother asks him how he liked it. He said, well it's faster than I thought it would be, don't like the noise, but would rather ride that than a crotch rocket. Haha. Take that bro.

Was a good ride, only got rained on a bit and the roads were basically clear.  Life is good!