Main Menu

Donations

Started by Karl squire, October 04, 2023, 09:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m in sc

Rgvnfla

I'm definitely up for some shirts mine are getting ratty also

Karl squire

Quote from: m in sc on October 04, 2023, 05:18:23 PMI don't do a drive, the sites (technically and practically)  mine and I pay out of pocket, which isn't bad, i don't mind. I -need- to do another t shirt order though, i have sold them int he past to absorb some costs. . Mine are getting a bit ratty myself lol.

If you want to donate, cool. if not, don't sweat it.

pm me if you want to donate.
I'd be in for a T-Shirt, when do we order or when are you going to do them?.

JBeasty

Count me in for one too!
1977 RD400

m in sc

you guys will know, i need to get the design finalized, and contact the local shirt guy.

STLMike

So, how about those shirts. Are they ready yet? :whistle:

Kawtriplefreak

RustyRD

Any chance for gray? I have two golden retrievers, fur on black shows like crazy.  :whistle:

m in sc

Guys,

i'll need a bit of time. I do this thru a company we use at work, and i have the designs but need to get a quote. we've also been very short handed at work, and i've been sick for like 3 fucking weeks .. a week with covid and now 2 weeks with allergies so i'm all jacked up right now as far as productivity on side projects.   :huh:

i can do a few colors. I just need to carve out some time at lunch at work one day as i have all the stuff there and ive been working thru most of my lunches.  Im not complaining, just explaining. :)   :clint: