News:

Neat little oddball bike, zero info.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Events / Re: VMCC Scottish Highlands Ra...
Last post by BlueR32 - Today at 05:48:25 AM
Maxed out the limit on pics for first post so here's a few more:
Events / VMCC Scottish Highlands Rally ...
Last post by BlueR32 - Today at 05:44:57 AM
I just got back from 2 weeks in the UK where my brother (who lives in London) and I participated in the VMCC (Vintage Motorcycle Club of the UK) Scottish Highlands Rally. Based out of the Highlands Hotel in Strathpeffer (about 30 minutes north of Inverness) it was four full days of riding around the best scenery and roads that Northern Scotland has to offer. Best part for us was that we did it on a pair of Kawasaki Triple 2-strokers! My brother owns both bikes (1972 H2 750 and 1976 modified KH400) and we loaded them up into a rented van for the 10 hour drive up to Strathpeffer from London.
There were over 95 bikes in the rally and the rules were that the bikes had to be pre-1980 to qualify. It wasn't a competitive timed event and the organizers provided coffee and lunch stops along the planned routes. Even though we were newbies at this event, the members made us feel very welcome. I would do this again in a heartbeat! Here's a few pics:
General Chatter / Re: Old BOTM Calendars
Last post by STLMike - May 29, 2024, 10:43:24 PM
I'm willing to help get something started. We could use a little more action on the forum. 
Last post by m in sc - May 29, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
somebody is more than welcome to start a thread. I can create a sub section if need be
Race Discussions / Re: Isle of Man TT - 2024
Last post by Simoniz - May 29, 2024, 08:29:49 PM
Follow Unrestricted Isle on Facebook, and they stream it free from unusual vantage points around the circuit.

Download the Manx Radio app to your smartphone and listen to live race and practice commentary on their AM feed for free.

I lived there for 20+ years and went to the TT annually. The Chief Scrutineer is one of my best friends.

Hit me up with your questions.
Last post by busa1300 - May 29, 2024, 08:15:26 PM
Wondering instead of a bike of the month...how about a thread of strictly 2 stroke bikes members own or have owned. A few nice pics of each bike with little or no words...just cool pictures to document everyone's efforts to keeping 2 strokes alive.
Last post by STLMike - May 29, 2024, 06:40:57 PM
Pretty sure my old R5 is in the 2016.

What happened to botm?
Last post by m in sc - May 29, 2024, 04:33:32 PM
Nice!
Last post by dgorms - May 29, 2024, 04:00:15 PM
Hell yeah! Send me the details.
Show Off / Re: Worlds Fastest Yamaha RD25...
Last post by Jung - May 29, 2024, 03:40:26 PM
I know it's an older post but this is incredible. Got to be 70 odd HP for that sort of speed, right?
Amazing work.