News:

Neat little oddball bike, zero info.

Main Menu

2 Strokes and F1

Started by John Ritter, January 10, 2020, 12:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Ritter

I just learned of this article, thought I would share in case it is new to someone else also.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/news/f1/two-stroke-engines-eco-fuel-f1-aims-be-greener-formula-e

sav0r

F1 fans will absolutely soil their underwear over this. They threatened to quit watching F1 over the most recent turbo era because the engines were too quiet. Silly bunch of people they are. The current regulations are always shit, and the new ones are always worse, but the previous set of rules were really great. The cycle rolls on.

That said, I'm glad all of us 2SW members have finally been validated. We always knew we were on the right side of history.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

pdxjim

"It's reasonably obvious that if you are going to pump that piston up and down, you might as well get work out of it every time the piston comes down rather than every other time the piston comes down," he said.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

EE

I LOVE IT!!!! I would actually watch F1 for that!!! Ed

27 Cycles

This would be the best thing to happen to racing since the awesome years of the late 80's early 90's.  This would be incredible!!!

soonerbillz

My hope is that Motogp and World Cup will follow...