Main Menu

1 Days Until Deals Gap 2023 Countdown

Started by Kawtriplefreak, January 26, 2023, 10:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawtriplefreak

m in sc

paul1478

well this snuck up on me.
But not on Chuck. He texted me, he got us a room. So we will be at the gap. Looking forward to another year for good riding and great company.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

m in sc

saw chuck squeaked in at post #14. was glad to see that.

sold out in 2 minutes? holy hell.  :eek:

My biggest issue now is deciding what to bring.  :umm:

see you there Paul!

paul1478

Mark,
you need to bring your lightweight. I would love to see that one. And your wife, I like seeing her to.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

m in sc

you know, I've been debating bringing the lightweight, its been a few years, maybe 3? since I've had it up there. I very well might bring it. TBH, Im trying to see if i can haul 4, the cb (or t500), the lightweight, the tzr and the yl1.

Angie cant make it, its the week before mothers day which is the busiest day of the year in the restaurant, she need the week to prep. so, no Angie this year unfortunately.

Striker1423

Wow, seems like times flying by... Now with the littles and no time for anything garage-related... haha. Maybe next year?

Kawtriplefreak

paul1478

looking forward to another week away from phone and work.
76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

m in sc

pidjones

Note that the Possum Gathering Vintage Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet is May 12 & 13 at the Sevier County Fairgrounds. Email Pat Deason if interested in renting a swap or camping space pdeason@outlook.com

"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

m in sc

Roth

What is the dates of the 2 stroke event? I see the 7th is Sunday,. Is it for that whole week or one day now or what? I say it every year but this year I'm going. My sister has a house in the mountains an hour away and gonna stay there. My brother in law swears there's better riding around there then the Dragon so its time to find out both. Mark how far is wheels through time from there?

m in sc

its sunday to sun (most are gone by sat), the whole week. mon-wed the best time to attend. Is there better overall riding in the area than the dragon? absolutely, but thats not the point, and we ride all over the place around there.

wheels thru time, about an hour 20-40 mins or so, depends how you go and how you ride/drive.    :twocents:

Roth

Thanks Mark, I'm going to be there starting the 7th