Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Forum Rebirth

Started by mnein, April 15, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnein

Many thanks to M in SC for getting this going again. I was bummed when it croaked, used it a lot for my RZ/R5 projects. Did not contribute a lot but got answers to a lot of stupid questions, picked up info from searches, and bought/sold a couple things. Just glad to see it alive again.

daniel4616

Same as you. Thanks m in sc! Been lurking here asking questions from time to time for a LONG time.

m in sc

glad you guys are here. enjoy it.  :clap: :toot: :vroom:

SUPERTUNE

Yeah, very blessed and happy that the master guru Mark got this back up and going!  :clap:
Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

mnein

Glad to see you here too Supertune. Talked to my long time buddy Steve McDonald (2Steve on the forum I believe) and he said he met you at Barber, and that you are doing some 400 cylinders for him. Steve and I go way back to 1979, college, and years of Kawi 500, RZ's, and RD's.

m in sc

same Steve Mcdonald that lives in NC near/in Charlotte by chance?

mnein

Yes it is. I believe he is not far from you, I think he said you guys met on some occasion or another.

m in sc

YUP.  A few times, hell of a nice guy.  :vroom: Actually, pretty sure we rode rds down to kershaw to go see a race one time.

klaird

Thanks for bringing the site back Mike!!! 

Redbird

Yes... Thanks Mark!

You have a few beers waitin on ya if you're ever down around New Orleans ;)
"When you're Dead, you don't know that you're Dead. It's only difficult for Others.
It's the same when you're Stupid"