Deals Gap 2024: Josh performing parking lot maintenance

Next Year:  May 4-11th.  26th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

How to sell a lot of RD stuff?

Started by RdsOnly, September 25, 2022, 12:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RdsOnly

RdsOnly has been closed for 4 years.....

I still have a lot of RD stuff. Have had guys come and offer $20K less than it's worth. For the whole shop.
I have RD stuff and need to empty my shop. Ds7/R5/RD stuff a little RZ stuff.
If you want all or a large part of my inventory please visit.
   I will cater to those that visit, great BBQ, shooting at my range, ride some 2 stokes.

I am not a well man- back and other issues have made me stop doing what I loved. Making RDs go again.

I teach those that have the back for it, from engine rebuilds to tune ups.

I love Yamaha RDs and all street 2 stokes. Kawis/susuki/honda...etc.

Have many files of information on models and manuals.
I prefer tuning a motor I know/ rebuilt to optimum performance. But will tweak any 2 stroke after inspection.
    I like money- I am for hire but not hard core manual labor. Love teaching owner so they don't need me.

Need 3 motors- none rebuild call me, you want them rebuilt  work with me I will teach you.

Need to move a lot of stuff....

JT

P.s.
I have been away for a while I know... 
  Pain drives me know...

Hawaii-Mike

I'm sorry for your back pain and know where you're coming from.  The bottom disc in my back herniated, requiring surgery three years ago.  I'm better now but have to be careful about running, sitting for too long, carrying heavy things, etc.  Luckily, sitting on the motorcycle doesn't cause pain.

There are certain things I just won't/can't do anymore, such as riding a bicycle competitively, golfing and surfing. 

For those of you who haven't experienced debilitating back pain, be careful.  The damage adds up over time.

RdsOnly

Mike:
Old stuff catches up with us all. I was a Can do sort of guy [back when I was strong] and hurt myself many times. Work play and riding fast.
   Hair on fire running fast was me, wheelie 4 gears, stopies for 1/2 a block...
Alos I skateboarded before riding motorcycles and hurt from that. Also surfed never got hurt doing that. Other than paddling out...

Collected to much stuff over the years. Need to share with those that need it.
Love to find a guy that want to Pick up RD wrenching and buy it all..

JT

Evans Ward

Wish you were closer to me as I'd come and look at your RZ stuff and would enjoy bringing some of my handguns to your shooting range. I too had to have a L3-5 lower lumbar fusion in 2014 due to Degenerative Disc Disease and years of running and competing took a toll on compacting the gel between those discs. Two years after that, I had to have a total right hip replacement which wasn't bad either, allowed me to have great mobility again, and was able to become pain free and get off opioids which was a relief. I now have had a left leg major hamstring/ ileo tibial band tear/ pull for the past 3 weeks which is the toughest injury I've ever had to deal with. Physical therapy, Tens unit treatments, and meds are in my recommended regimen but progress is ever so slow at 64 years of age. I had to give up running/ jogging and USTA tennis after both surgeries. Like Hawaii Mike, motorcycle riding is not an issue outside of my modified technique of kick starting my bikes.

Here's my one tip for everyone who reads this: DO NOT lift anything of substantial weight while twisting your back/ torso! That's how many get injured with major spinal conditions. Sciatica is not something you want to experience! Best to you and others in recovery and hoping you'll see some improvement medically down the line.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

my opinion:

split the collection and be more market friendly with your prices on some stuff. I mean, you're kind of far away from everybody, so potential buyers are also factoring in either shipping or travel costs.
Very, very few people are going buy a whole 'lot' of parts. If they are, they want a bargain basement price. you're better splitting it up to maximize the return. that means losing your ass on some stuff, and home-running on some.    :twocents:

I sincerely wish you good luck with it.  :cheerleader: