Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

I got burned bad by Eric Treve!!!

Started by Daytona Z, October 27, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Z

So I emailed Motolanna and their reply was; " No swingarms  for RD" . Yes that was it. So Back to TD for now.

m in sc

well, not its not for an rd, its for an sr, but can be made to work on an rd. Good luck in the search though. 

yaman

Quote from: pdxjim on December 18, 2019, 10:44:36 PM
That MotoLanna 'arm is half the price of the TracDynamics and looks way better

Seems a no-brainer to me.

oooohweee! that swing arm is SEXY!
actually the whole ass end of that bike is to die for
really nice!

pdxjim

PM retaRD for details.

Honestly, I think he's devolved, and now prefers shitty old, slow-ass Harley-Davidsons.

He's in Murvll, TN,  Maybe he's ready to sell it?
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

m in sc

whoah Jim!  thems fighting words. I think hes discovered his love for ZRX's, even bought some Eddie Lawson riding jorts. :nathan:

85RZwade

Since this thread has kind of gone astray anyway... that's an un-cushioned KTM hub and brake nestled in that Motolana swingarm, isn't it friends and neighbors?
Wade
I post waayyy too much

GRA2STROKES

Quote from: 85RZwade on December 22, 2019, 09:34:42 AM
Since this thread has kind of gone astray anyway... that's an un-cushioned KTM hub and brake nestled in that Motolana swingarm, isn't it friends and neighbors?
Wade
Where are you located I Washington? Jim and I are in the Portland area. Well I work there and live in the gorge. Nice to know who's local.

Garrett

pdxjim

Quote from: m in sc on December 22, 2019, 12:03:28 AM
whoah Jim!  thems fighting words. I think hes discovered his love for ZRX's, even bought some Eddie Lawson riding jorts. :nathan:

Haha!  Knoxville Nathan knows I kid!

I've got nothing but love to give to all  :vroom:

... and I'm pretty sure thats a DRZ400 wheel with a KTM rear brake setup.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

85RZwade

Garrett, I'm just up the freeway from you in Chehalis...lots of water on the ground here this last weekend!
Jim, I'm sure you're right. I was probably focused on the brake setup.
Wade
I post waayyy too much

RDFL

Quote from: Daytona Z on December 17, 2019, 12:19:34 AM
NO! I did call several times over the past few weeks. I was told by Dave to hold on to the phone and he was going to check. He got back on the phone and said it would be made soon and that I would get a confirmation email stating that. I never got an email. So last week I talked to Dave again ; I let him know im tired of these games and would just like to have the product I paid for. He sounded apologetic and acted as if it were the first call. He asked me if i wanted a refund I could or I can stick it out. I chose to hang on a bit longer. I let him know theres a whole community of people that know how they're conducting thier business and know of my situation. He didn't like that.  :bang: I also told him if I conducted customer service like he does that I would be out of business. His tone changed and he seem to get the point. he sounded as if he wanted to get several RD swingarms off the books before the end of the year so.................. we'll see.  I might just drive up there and in person and rattle some cages. Im tired of dealing with people that lie.
Did you ever get your Tracdynamic arm?

Daytona Z

Yes I did. Ordered in March of 2019 and got it in Jan. of 2020. I sent it to be polished only for me to have to send it back to the polisher because of a shitty job. I had shitty service there the first time I went there and thought " they had to make it right this time" attitude. Naw! I had to send it back. I sent to a place Chip Foose uses for years. Im no ones Foose but man! I'm not going there a third time. Pics and write up soon I hope. 8)

RDFL

That's what he told me when I called in Dec, if I wanted unpolished could get one January.