Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Jerry wood auction in Tampa

Started by SUPERTUNE, November 08, 2019, 07:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPERTUNE

Huge auction tomorrow in Tampa on the Charlie Mavro collection.
Just unbelievable one man's collection...a  George Barber type!
Going to the preview today...
Chuck

http://www.jwoodandcompany.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZuX35GmnzI&feature=youtu.be
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

mnein

Looks like a good one. At least look and drool if nothing else.

paul1478

76 Team Scream RD400
1993 FJ1200
2006 Goldwing
2022 Ducati V2 Panigale

RDryan

What an amazing collection as well as auction house. So they specialize in motorcyles?....makes sense as I guess somebody's gotta do it. Honestly it's all new to me. I just clicked on both the links for the auction house/company and their preview video. The video gave a very overwhelming experience of bike parts as well as tools. So on the website I looked at a number of bikes that already have online bids placed on them. There are so many bikes, just wow. They had a custom H2, motor put in a old school GSXR frame with what looked like more modern upside down forks and front brake setup. Also saw an RZ500. I don't know maybe it's my laptop but they only take one pic of a bike and I can't even enlarge that. Very brief descriptions. Probably better to be there in person.

Wish I knew more about the online bidding process, wish I had seen this sooner. I should just go straight to the airport today and take a flight to the auction with a massive wad of cash, lol.

Oh well, winter is starting to set in here in Ma. so bike season is over. I'm still lusting but more for actual saddle time than two wheeled art. Still though seems like there could be some great deals to be had.

SUPERTUNE

Spent too much time there...I'll get some pic's posted up soon...have to download them off the phone, then upload to my host.
Dave and I were there the whole day to bid on 6 bikes and lost all of them to internet bidding...prices were high for us poorly Florida guys.
TZ750D sold for 35,000 + 21% for auction and tax fees.
All in all...just an amazing day looking at cool bikes and that one guy owned them all like George Barber!

I did get some parts and shop stuff as you had to be there to bid on that stuff, no internet bidding.
Chuck
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

sav0r

That's only $7k in fees and taxes lol.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.