Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Spec II Chambers

Started by 2 Smoker, June 22, 2023, 02:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Smoker

F1 Spec II's on the way, interest was expressed some time ago and finally I will have a set. :metal:

m in sc

great pipes. you'll love em.

TPR5

2 Smoker

Seems like he is making some batches up, just let him know what you need, and not sure how long it will last.

Hawaii-Mike

He called me too. I ordered a set nearly a year ago, figured he forgot or would not get around to making them.

RustyRD

how much are they F1 pipes going for now?

2 Smoker

75 RD 350B F1's $999.00 + $60.00 shipping to Idaho the other designs are cheaper but could not quote his pricing on them.

2 Smoker

Quote from: Hawaii-Mike on June 23, 2023, 02:18:23 AMHe called me too. I ordered a set nearly a year ago, figured he forgot or would not get around to making them.

I also discussed it with him nearly a year ago and figured it might not happen after some time had passed,besides I just bought a set off ebay a few months back of the second edition style.

Oh well maybe just hang on to them in the box. I am sure they would be valuable down the line, and that is if I could resist ( yeah right) :undecided:

2 Smoker

The pipes were worth the wait and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished product. :patriot:

RustyRD

They are in fact worth the wait, like everything prices are increasing , I received a set of f1's from him a couple of years ago and the price was almost 900$ including shipping.