Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

My KH400 for sale Portland OR

Started by pdxjim, February 10, 2019, 11:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

Tuck

Looks like you have a lot of money and time invested. I'd say somebody is getting a nice deal!

SUPERTUNE

Add up the $3000 labor, a set of pipes and some pistons with machine work your getting A true Kawasaki Triple for FREE! GOOD BUY!!!
Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

pdxjim

Thanks guys!  It's been up for a while now ... pricing these old things is hard.

Glad you all think the price is fair.

Just waiting for the right buyer ... need the money for my LC.
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

oxford

Quote from: pdxjim on February 12, 2019, 11:10:13 AM
Thanks guys!  It's been up for a while now ... pricing these old things is hard.

Glad you all think the price is fair.

Just waiting for the right buyer ... need the money for my LC.

Like the others said, take the time and what was done and it is a good deal.  Unfortunately I feel being a 400 is really hurting the sale.  The small triples really don't get a whole lot of love in the US.  Unless you really want to sit on it waiting for the right person I think the price is going to have to drop to around to $3500-$3800 and you still may have to wait for the right person.

pdxjim

I get a lot of "What is the absolute lowest you would be willing to take for it?"

I'm pretty flexible on the price, but don't try to lowball me before you've even seen it.  :bang:

oxford

Quote from: pdxjim on February 12, 2019, 10:06:32 PM
I get a lot of "What is the absolute lowest you would be willing to take for it?"

I'm pretty flexible on the price, but don't try to lowball me before you've even seen it.  :bang:

Would you want to trade for a broken PlayStation 2 and a like new wheelbarrow?   :dawg:

Poppaweely

Would love to own this one, best wishes

Hawaii-Mike

I have already gone crazy and have about a dozen 2 strokes (Kawi triples and Yamahas), three of them are on the road, the rest need work varying from a few hours to a few weeks.

I like your KH400 but I have enough bikes, including this KH400.

Striker1423

She's a beauty.  I might have to consider saving up my pennies. What would shipping cost I wonder...