Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Florida Mudding

Started by SUPERTUNE, May 29, 2019, 07:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPERTUNE

So some of you may know and some don't...When I was screwed out of my jetski business with a bad partner of 9 years, I lost everything including my shop I was in since '84. This was 3 years ago, I called a friend who has a automotive race engine machine shop for some part time work to get back on my feet and have been working there for the last 3 years, 2 days a week while working at my new shop and with building up Team Scream Racing again.
I very happy to announce I have had a great time building a lot of killer engines in the automotive industry.
Time has come to move on from the automotive shop to all of you guys and gals to go full time back at my shop again with Team Scream Racing!
I will be full time after June 26th!
This show just came out on monday night called Dirty Mudder Truckers on discovery channel and one of my engines I did at automotive machine shop for Nick on his Grass Money mud truck made it on the show!
It's kind of like street outlaws with the dialog for a entertainment show but was cool to have my work on there.

https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/dirty-mudder-truckers/full-episodes/the-dirty-7-vs-new-england

Thanks again everyone here for supporting me with your RD and 2 stroke work, many good days are ahead!

Chuck

RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

Organicjedi

Way to get back on your feet! You've really built a name for yourself in this community with your skill, knowledge, and great attitude. I feel the quality of your work whenever I pull the throttle on my 400 and appreciate all of the off line help you've given along the way.  :rock2:

mnein

2 Stroke Jamoke

This is awesome news Chuck! I knew part of the story, I didn't realize it was only 3 short years ago! Congrats Chuck! Cheers from your biggest fan BRAAAPP :whoop:

2steve

Chuck, your update porting job is master artwork. Kept picking up the cylinders and marvelling every time I walked past. Every detail was nailed down. It doesn't get any better. So glad I ran into you at Barber.

The engine is together and hoping to get it running this weekend, if possible. Would never hesitate to send you work like this.

Congrats on getting the business back together and best wishes for success!

Frank B

Quote from: Organicjedi on May 29, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
Way to get back on your feet! You've really built a name for yourself in this community with your skill, knowledge, and great attitude. I feel the quality of your work whenever I pull the throttle on my 400 and appreciate all of the off line help you've given along the way.  :rock2:

That's exactly how I feel..  :righteous:

m in sc

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

retaRD

Awesome man!
To be honest I thought you had been full time Team Scream for a couple years now considering how much work you do.
When you really think about it maybe you already were?  Haha
Stoked for ya Chuck!

Cam

That's great news, for a second I thought you were saying goodbye to 2 strokes!  I'll do my best to keep you busy.  :vroom:

Evans Ward

Very happy for you Chuck. Cheers to a bright future and prosperity!  :righteous:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Tuck

Nice to hear... There's going to be a lot more 60HP RD's out there.

Czakky

Didn't know the story. Glad you're able to do this! :celebrate:

Kawtriplefreak

Congratulations my friend!!!  :clap: :clap:

~JM~