Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Pricing on bassani pipes and Daytona tail

Started by Joshua, July 23, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Can anyone help me on pricing with both?  Just a fair price to ask, not sure what's OEM on the tail, if any??   Bassani pipes are used lol. I started to take the baffles out to repack, but I'm going a different direction with my build. Just trying to pull some money together to send the motor to chuck. I'm getting close whhooohooooo.

Sorry for asking, just don't want to show up on the greedy bastard thread. Lol.

Tuck

m in sc

Hawaii-Mike

I agree with Mark for the pipes.  Also - do you have the spigots or clamps that attach the pipes to the cylinder?  That's important.

Joshua

I do have the spigots. I thought they were standard equipment. So when I get new pipes they come with appropriate spigots to match??  Sorry for the questions. Still learning.

That's a crazy price for just the tail piece. Mine looks like the seat was reupholstered, ok job, and it will need paint. Looks to be solid as far as tabs etc. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll clean the pipes up and put them up for sale here first.

Joshua

Just had a question on fitting these pipes. I bought these and the motor was a Daytona, frame was a 77. Does this mean they were modified to fit?  I'm not sure as I think Daytona either had different angles on the barrels, or different mounting on the rear sets or something like that. Any clarity??  Thanks. I never ran these.

Hawaii-Mike

Manufacturers provide spigots with the chambers.