Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

RZ350 jetting and filters

Started by old-too-smoker, September 22, 2019, 10:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old-too-smoker

Hello gentlemen, I finally got the CDI figured out and the bike runs. It has all the stock US spec parts on it, the performance is sad! So the hell with the stock parts , have a set of jolly moto pipes and going to get a proper UNI pod filters for it. Can any one recommend a jetting kit for it? or sizes that can used with the stock needle and needle jet, or should I just replace those? No idea what the owner before me did, other than let it sit for years. Last time I did this I bought a jet kit/bat box  from Toomey, but he is not selling them at the moment. Any recommendations? Thanks
RG400
RG500
RD400F
RZ350

2 Stroke Jamoke

Dynojet kit comes with different needles and a 420 main. I have a 25 pilot and the 420 main with the dynojet needle on the leanest clip. My bike runs well at this spec. It also ran pretty well with everything stock and just the 420 main. I have Toomey pipes and uni pods on mine. Cheers -Ian

Srhiskx

I have Allspeed pipes with Y boot and a big K&N filter. 410 main, 27.5 pilot, Dynojet needle 2nd clip from the top. RZ350

old-too-smoker

Thanks guys, that gives e a good starting point, I ordered the Dynojet kit.
RG400
RG500
RD400F
RZ350