Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Come on Sun, do your thing.

Started by 1976RD400C, March 10, 2022, 07:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1976RD400C

I want to turn on petcocks and kick some kickstart levers. 3" overnight.

snow2" border="0
'76 RD400 green  '76 RD400 red   '84 RZ350

rodneya

Gotta move to the other side of the country. Maybe not California though.

m in sc

just move south. we get maybe a day of that stuff every year.

sav0r

We got 3" yesterday too. It was 60F the day before. We are expecting another 3" tomorrow. I might try to get out and ski one more time.

Good old second winter.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

85RZwade

30 when I got up this morning and 48/mostly sunny now, so colder than I want to ride to work, but by afternoon I'm regretting the decision to drive. I'll do it again tomorrow.
I post waayyy too much

sav0r

The snow is now all melted here, only a bit left now. It's 49F out. I am sure we will get a week of -5F before we truly move into spring.

Kawtriplefreak

pdxjim

Send it our way, I'm not done yet.

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

m in sc

we're getting what i hope is a final cold snap saturday night/sunday low of 19 fucking degrees.   :whatever:

1976RD400C

They just revised from 5-8 to 3-5" starting at dawn.
'76 RD400 green  '76 RD400 red   '84 RZ350

Gil Gallad

amazingly warm here for the beginning of march. yesterday and today 13c - or about 47f in american money. still time to get another cold snap, but if it stays this warm til spring really gets here i'll be very pleased. lovely to be able to work in the shed with both the doors open and not have to warm my fingers up on the paraffin heater so i can actually hold onto nuts and bolts  :cool:
cheers, gil.
p.s. for paraffin read kerosene. keep forgetting i'm a foreigner  :eek:
p.p.s. i went to cadwell park a few years ago to watch the marlboro clubmans series bike meeting. halfway through it was called off because of snow - and that was the middle of JUNE.

RDFL

Take your time summer no hurry.

Striker1423

Quote from: Gil Gallad on March 11, 2022, 06:43:39 PM
amazingly warm here for the beginning of march. yesterday and today 13c - or about 47f in american money. still time to get another cold snap, but if it stays this warm til spring really gets here i'll be very pleased. lovely to be able to work in the shed with both the doors open and not have to warm my fingers up on the paraffin heater so i can actually hold onto nuts and bolts  :cool:
cheers, gil.
p.s. for paraffin read kerosene. keep forgetting i'm a foreigner  :eek:
p.p.s. i went to cadwell park a few years ago to watch the marlboro clubmans series bike meeting. halfway through it was called off because of snow - and that was the middle of JUNE.

same things happened in MI before. Just a lot less chance.

sav0r

We got 6 inches of snow over night and it is still snowing.

:harley:

soonerbillz

Here in Foyil Oklahoma...
We love extreme weather changes.  Wednesday it was 70.
Thursday 65 and dry... then Friday