News:

Neat little oddball bike, zero info.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Finally time to off my last Beast - tell your friends!

1974 TZ750A - Fully Restored!

I also have everything necessary to un-laydown-the-shocks if someone has the urge; inquire within  :thumbs:

Warren

e8306b3a80239c3e690186d68d0bd633.jpg
Turning Wrenches / Re: Ebay Carb Boots
Last post by m in sc - Today at 11:37:26 AM
yup. see that. like said used wrong search word, no big deal.  :olaf:
Last post by Economy Cycle John - Today at 10:48:31 AM
under the manifold section in fuel and air or use search box at top of screen and search for R5 manifold, will come right up.
Show Off / Re: New arrival
Last post by 85RZwade - Today at 09:46:20 AM
I had to do something about the levers; dinky bicycle brake lever on the right and a brake lever on the clutch perch. As part of my concours restoration, I pulled a clutch perch with lever and a brake lever out of the miscellaneous motorcycle bits box.

I knew the oil tank had gone missing, but wondered about the pump...

Fork seals have fought the good fight

The seat doesn't look right, does it? It feels a little odd when you sit on it, too...

I ordered a set of points and a condenser, and almost ordered a bowl gasket, but it's the same gasket as an RZ350! Those I have on hand, so I can pull the carb and see the evil that surely lurks within.

Turning Wrenches / Re: RD400 carb bodies
Last post by m in sc - Today at 09:02:40 AM
yes
Turning Wrenches / Re: RD400 carb bodies
Last post by gargantua350 - Today at 08:18:57 AM
thx marc. 

I found these carb bodies in my old stash of stuff and didn't know I had 400 carbs.  everything is stipped from it with the exception of the floats.  I am assuming the DF mod is the same for the 400 but I must drill out the brass ball correct? 
Last post by m in sc - Today at 07:39:14 AM
@ John, had a hard time finding these (didn't actually..). I searched for 'intake' though. 
Last post by STLMike - Today at 12:22:32 AM
I've been soaking some of my "non-essential" parts in 303 and it seems to be softening them up a bit.
General Chatter / Re: Fuel line question
Last post by STLMike - Today at 12:19:28 AM
Quote from: rodneya on May 26, 2024, 01:43:49 PMThe pink color lines I use start going slightly hard after a few years, but I use fuel line quick connects from ebay to make taking the tank off easier. They are a bit bulky and do spill whatever fuel is in the line when disconnected but I have not had any problems with them in over 4 years Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 10-40-39 2 pair Fuel Line Quick Connect Release Disconnect Connector Gas 11.8mm SAE 3_8 eBay.png

I had one of these quick disconnects on my R5, I think it was Motion Pro brand. Worked great for removing the tank. Also have one for the RD that's a work in progress.