This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Keihin PWK28 challenge!

Started by pdxjim, June 09, 2019, 09:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawaii-Mike

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

bracket maker

looser as in no sticker from jim

mark, slides are not reversible. been pissed all season about the left idle screw being impossible to reach with out a long screwdriver.

jim, if you can't get your hands on the idle screw its no big deal. should have thought about this before but this is what these forums are all about.

left honda, right ninja

HAPPY TO BE HOME, 69-13 FTW,

m in sc

clever solution, but again.. but in reality, not that big of a deal. every model kaw triple (sans the h1) and suzuki triple (except the later gt750 with the cv carbs) have 2 carbs with an 'inboard' throttle stop screw.   why are you adjusting the idle screw so much?  Hell, you think that's bad, the aprilia rs250 i just worked on, on the left carb, has a nut and a screw from the factory, no knob, and the overall idle adjustment is set from the right carb alone with one of those type adjusters you have pictured.   :drool:

bracket maker

I'm anal about idle. want it as slow as possible. the right side I can do without looking. left side have to stop and use a screwdriver.
HAPPY TO BE HOME, 69-13 FTW,

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A