This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Ridiculous things people build

Started by soonerbillz, March 24, 2022, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soonerbillz

Washerman

I could use that I blow leaves for months every fall.

sav0r

I'll never understand the necessity to stand around with a noise maker to move organic matter as to better see other organic matter.

That Rotax unit could probably turn a person into pulp accidentally, which is probably a better use of a noise maker.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

rodneya

Ive been watching a guy on facebook who stuck together two RG250 motors and jammed it int a GSXR 400 roller. People build really crazy, cool stuff. I just wish I could weld like some of them

m in sc

well, its a leaf vacuum. good uses are to help not kill ground cover and also not clog stormwater systems.  :twocents:

However, i still need to build my batterycharger.. which comprises of a 3hp industrial motor i got from Tim Steele that i have no other use for.   :devil:

soonerbillz

Quote from: m in sc on March 25, 2022, 10:32:44 AM
well, its a leaf vacuum. good uses are to help not kill ground cover and also not clog stormwater systems.  :twocents:

However, i still need to build my batterycharger.. which comprises of a 3hp industrial motor i got from Tim Steele that i have no other use for.   :devil:
Absolutely nothing more I like better than a gas powered battery charger that charges a battery on a gas-powered whatever it's just the most beautiful thing I see if they're all two stroke  :thumbs:

m in sc

its a 1947? continental 'super 3' 4 stroke.