Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Bling

Started by bheezy27403, November 19, 2021, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bheezy27403

From Texavina. Seems great quality. I only had time to fondle it for a second as it was delivered right as I was leaving for work. I should get it switched over next couple days

dgorms

rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

m in sc

those are nice seats for sure.

bheezy27403

Quote from: m in sc on November 19, 2021, 11:01:28 PM
those are nice seats for sure.

I'm hoping it lines up well with the tank. I'll post a pic tomorrow eve or Sunday when I can get out to the building.

85RZwade

I have been looking HARD at those seats, and I want to hear everything you have to report, please. The good, the bad, and...you get the idea. Thanks, man!
I post waayyy too much

bheezy27403

Quote from: 85RZwade on November 20, 2021, 12:49:43 AM
I have been looking HARD at those seats, and I want to hear everything you have to report, please. The good, the bad, and...you get the idea. Thanks, man!

Will do. I can start with the shipping. From Vietnam (I think?) to my house in 17 days. Not too bad. I'll report back when I get it on. Hopefully the chilren will give me a break when I get home from work and I can sneak out to the building.

bheezy27403

Got it fitted today no problem. It comes with new bolts for all the hardware along with the rubber dampers. The two front ones were loose and would have fallen out at some point a dab of hot glue solved that. It fits pretty snug and the seat stay won't engage as it won't open completely as the side contacts the frame before fully open. Im sure that will wear and eventually open all the way. It's no problem as it opens enough to remain without having to hold it. I'd give it a B+. Worth the $285 or whatever it was. Pics to follow.

bheezy27403

More

bheezy27403

More

bheezy27403

More

dgorms

rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum