Deals Gap 2024: Josh performing parking lot maintenance

Next Year:  May 4-11th.  26th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

What to do---What to do

Started by RdsOnly, March 28, 2020, 01:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RdsOnly

I am under self seclusion. have been for 9 months.
  This  stuff of stay at home is really interesting- I have had 15+ people show up to do work on my house and in the shop. This month
  I use gloves, have no masks keep my distance etc. always have. But I do like shaking hands...

What I have learned is this is not a one and done thing it will be like  the common cold. Being healthy is a good thing. I gave up on that when I had to learn to walk again and never got back to what I was.
  So as we go forward, be kind to yourself, its ok to be a little paranoid [watch the movie A Million Ways To Die In The West] funny but true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhmP8UYtipA

This is no NEW thing- just Funny how we are going about this one.

Do you really think "Toilet paper" will save you?  Makes you think. is there going to be shit convention I did not know about?
  Well if the media said "food shortage" all hell would break loose. So paper got you to shop, Not bad. Now you actually buy what you need Food. So you are happy sting at home.

Me I have dealt with back issues and sever allergies for years. Most customers know I look like I smoked a bag of columbine gold. if I was not on my allergy regiment.

I just hope all you 2 smokers have no problems and have fun turning wrenches and riding!!!!!

From Me to you - If you get bored call me we can bench race
5127189570 :dawg:

JT - [was rdsonly]

ps since I sold the web site please go get manuals and any other info on there.

JT