Deals Gap 2024: Safety 3rd!

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Vintage off road 2 strokes

Started by soonerbillz, January 01, 2020, 01:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quocle603

Been wanting to get a DT for awhile. Been looking for one for the right price.
Do not underestimate the power of a two-stroke.

1975 Yamaha RD350 (modified), 1973 Yamaha RD350 (stock), 1971 Suzuki T500, 1981 Yamaha XS650 HS2, 1982 Honda MB5, 1980 Puch Maxi, 1979 Puch Magnum, 1993 Tomos Bullet, 2003 Malaguti Firefox F15 LC

Tuck

racerclam

OK Im trying again to post a full picture of my bike . I dont understand why this is the only site that says my picture is too big .

Rich

Jspooner

I use the "Image Size" app. It allows you to take a pic using the app in the size you need to be able to post. Or you can use it on a pic that you have already taken and resize it.
"Just quit brain fucking it and get it done"

pdxjim

Quote from: racerclam on January 03, 2020, 06:37:47 PM
OK Im trying again to post a full picture of my bike . I dont understand why this is the only site that says my picture is too big .

Rich

Easiest way for you Rich, since the pics are on your website already, and assuming you're using a Windows computer:

Right click on the image on your website you want to post here.
When the dialog box opens, click on "copy image address"

In your forum post here, left click on the tab up there ^ that looks like the Mona Lisa
Then, "paste" the image address between the sets of brackets where the blinking cursor is.
Those brackets tell the forum brain that the url is a pic and that you want to show the pic instead of the url

^ This is how I posted a pic of your DT in my post above, and how I'm posting this random pic of a sad looking DT I found hosted on pipeburn:

You can pretty much post any image that's hosted somewhere else this way. Including your own website or photo hosting account if you have one.

You can, of course, also resize the image and host it here, but this has always seemed like more work to me so I've never done it that way.

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

BarryB

Not 100% off-road --- Here's my 75 DT400, 4100 original miles, 98% original.

Tuck

Here's my Dad's 1966 Greeves TSF 250. He's the original owner, bought new in 1966. He restored it about 10 years ago.