Deals Gap 2024: Josh performing parking lot maintenance

Next Year:  May 4-11th.  26th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Canadian RZ350 pipes

Started by rd400canuck, September 29, 2021, 06:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rd400canuck

Hey guys I just found a pair of stock pipes from a canadian RZ350 I had... is there a market for these things?

Thanks again

m in sc

since they are non catalyzed i would think so.

85RZwade

I have an old magazine article somewhere, a comparison test, that rated stock Canadian model pipes more highly than a couple of well-known aftermarket pipes. Best for real-world street riding, as I recall. Somebody wants 'em. I have too many sets as it is, or I'd be, uh...how much did you say you want for 'em? Asking for a friend!
I post waayyy too much

teazer

Cycle World tested F1, Toomey, Stock and Canadian pipes and they did indeed recommend Canadian pipes for the street.

For a stock looking bike they would be a neat way to go.

85RZwade

I post waayyy too much

bitzz

I think it would depend on WHICH Canadian pipe we are talking about... like I know they're better cuz they're Canadian and everything Canadian is better... EH?

Anyways... IIRC the hot stock pipe in the RZ Cup was the 1UA pipe (1UA-17411, 1UA-17421) that came on the RZ350L/33E, but they weigh a TON

rd400canuck

EH?   lol :)

Ya that certainly are not light... they are double walled as far as i remember.... the inner wall being perforated metal that cuts down on noise. I remember when i had my RZ I took of the spec!!'s and put on the stockers that came with it, put stock jetting in and I felt like Id gone to heaven. The bike was so much more calm and quieter yet pulled much more down low and mid.... exactly where one is riding around all day.

I will have to check the numbers stamped into them and see which ones I got.

Anyone have any idea what these things might fetch on fleabay?