2 STROKE WORLD
September 23, 2023, 02:54:13 AM
Barber Museum. TZs.. Tds.. TRs...
Welcome to 2strokeworld (2.0)
There are only a couple of big rules that apply to these forums:
1) No porn! No Not Work Safe (NWS, NSFW) images. Period. End of story. If you post anything that falls under this category, you will be banned. If what you post is questionable, the moderators decision on it is final.
2) No Drama! If you have a beef with someone, take it up in PM, or talk to a moderator/admin. Poking fun and joking around with/about someone is fine. Calling people out because they piss you off on the internet is not fine and creates drama. Also, no racism or homophobic comments, this isnt 1940. Drama is usually not a bannable offense on the first instance. If you keep it up, it certainly will become bannable for you.
A couple of other things to remember:
-Politics: Just dont do it! Hate Democrats? Cant stand Republicans? Thats great, but this is a motorcycle forum. Political discussion not relating to motorcycles will get you subjected to moderation (at the moderators discretion)
- Please treat everyone with courtesy and respect. We are all adults here, lets act like it. There are plenty of places on the internet to go and flame people or act like a dick. This isn't one of them.
- Dont post drunk/high. Just because you're loaded isn't an excuse to act like an ass here. Coming back the next day and saying "sorry, i was drunk, lol" wont cut it. From here on out, anyone caught posting drunk/high will be probated or banned, depending on what they did. We don't have breathalyzers, so we'll make the determination with the subjective info we have, in lieu of scientific proof.
- Dont post peoples personal info here. Did you get screwed over on eBay or something similar? Feel free to say "Avoid this seller", but dont post their personal info, like their real name, address, phone number, etc. We aren't some pitchfork wielding posse here to right the wrongs of the internet. Just dont do it.
NO KARMA GAME
"HARLEYS SUCK LOL" threads suck. Dont post them (MUCH).
AND THE LEGAL STUFF:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1.4 © 2023
Page created in 0.251 seconds with 9 queries.