Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Koso RZ350

Started by Kawtriplefreak, October 01, 2019, 12:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank B

Yup, Tim said some guys are foaming around it to fill in that space. I think the fanny pack needs to go in there..  :haw:  Use pins to hold the fairing up instead of bolts for a quick release then hinge it forward to access the bag, puts more weight over the front wheel too  :vroom:

Kawtriplefreak

Yeah we might have to come up with something.

m in sc

i was thinking of a cut plate of carbon or aluminum. foam, noooo

Frank B

That's nice of you to make Tim a carbon fiber dash! That's a great idea  :righteous:

m in sc

just buy a sheet and have it cut. ;)

Kawtriplefreak

I would rather you do it  :haw: :haw:

m in sc

Kawtriplefreak

3 out of 6 were incorrect. So in my mind this should fix the issue as it was only getting 1/2 the input. Tornado warnings here so no test riding will be happening.

Kawtriplefreak

Test ride 2 complete. Works like a champ 😄 I have to haul calves to market today. Hopefully will have time for a short video later.

Kawtriplefreak

https://youtu.be/sK2_-BOqBWQ
Sorry for the glare on the lens. It really does work nice.

m in sc

definitely easy to read, nice.  :clap:

Kawtriplefreak

Baldwin53

For anyone that is interested, Koso sells a GPS speed adapter that works with all of their speedometers. Just in case you care about aesthetics or, you don't want to mess with the magnets and wiring that goes with the standard kit. $159 list price.

Dvsrd

Quote from: Baldwin53 on December 08, 2019, 03:44:45 PM
For anyone that is interested, Koso sells a GPS speed adapter that works with all of their speedometers. Just in case you care about aesthetics or, you don't want to mess with the magnets and wiring that goes with the standard kit. $159 list price.
At least from my experience with the "speedometer function" on a couple of Garmin handheld GPS units, there will be some lag in the speed readings.
On the other hand, a GPS speedo will tell you the speed when wheelying and doing stoppies 😎

rodneya

Quote from: Baldwin53 on December 08, 2019, 03:44:45 PM

They also have something that fits right into the speedo drive. Never checked if iw will thread onto an Rd though