Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

My newest toy

Started by thatguy, February 17, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

'17 WRX. Bought in Dec. '16. 65K miles so far. What a blast of a car. If I mess with the engine at all it'll be methanol injection. Reliable 300+ HP from 122 C.I.

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

m in sc

man those are sweet. an old employee at a past job requested one of those (15 model) for his company car, i approved it, he almost shit. great ride.  After that, 3 other people from different divisions did the same thing. lol.

Evans Ward

If you go methanol injection, I highly recommend Alky Control/ PAC progressive system that Julio Don sells out of Tampa FL. I ran one for years on a Buick Turbo T and it is a great system. Has a very beefy pump too! Prior to that a ran a non progressive system (SMC) that Steve Chalupsa built. I was an alky boost addict for 18 years until I sold the Buick.These days I play with Modern Mopars as I have an 06 300C SRT8 with the 6.1 Hemi. It is quite the sleeper and has a few mods on it with a Diablosport Predator tune on it. I like your ride and I bet the mod potential is endless!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV