Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

I got burned bad by Eric Treve!!!

Started by Daytona Z, October 27, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPERTUNE

Sorry to hear Z...hope R&L ships your engine.
It was a lot of work for me and a lot of hard earned $$ for you.
Z's an standup guy!

Chuck
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

RDFL

Tuck

RDFL

Quote from: Tuck on October 28, 2019, 04:04:56 PM
R&L is a shipping company
Oh, OK separate issue if he is having problem with them too he's on bad luck streak.

Daytona Z

I appreciate the comments. Its just amazing the nerve some people to have to fuck someone over without even a second thought. First Trac Dynamics and now a pussy named Eric Treve of Lincoln California. Karma is bitch.

Aloha808

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I concur with your karma comment.  In Hawaii we call it "bachi" (basically the same as karma).  "Bachi is a bitch".

Daytona Z

Evans Ward

I agree with the karma concept but don't forget to utilize the justice system to fight low life scum like this!! He's probably quite skilled at his game and needs to be brought down several notches.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Daytona Z

100% Evans Ward. I must have justice.I have the pay pal escalation at this point. He responded to pay pal By flipping the script on me with me saying a I got burned from a prior deal( the Trac Dynamics arm that I still haven't received since March) but used it to build his case. This guy is a thief. I could and should use all my curse words right now but damn; just the freakin nerve of someone some key strokes away?! This ERIC TREVE is just less than a man. Im just venting hard cuz my wife don't hear it.Eating money never goes down well.  :taz:

Tuck

You will eventually get your Trac Dynamics arm. If you're tired of waiting, they will give you a refund. I know they initially quoted me 3 or 4 weeks (which they do everybody) and it finally showed up after 5 months. Call them every week and bug the shit out of them. They told me in one of the many conversations we had, that they won't set up tooling until they have multiple orders. They also said they had a couple people on the list waiting over a year. They offered to refund my PayPal if I was tired of waiting. My bike wasn't down because I was waiting for the arm, so I chose to just wait it out. During my waiting period when I kept calling them for an update, they would always tell me they were working on a new design and it would be worth the wait. I'm glad I waited it out because this is what showed up one day!

Daytona Z

Tuck I think you have had better luck than me. I was only able to talk to someone once to date. I still want their product. I just want it yesterday. I will step up my phone calls and bug the shit out of them. I should just make a trip up there. Your giving me hope that was waning. :bang:

RDFL

Quote from: Tuck on October 29, 2019, 09:31:05 PM
You will eventually get your Trac Dynamics arm. If you're tired of waiting, they will give you a refund. I know they initially quoted me 3 or 4 weeks (which they do everybody) and it finally showed up after 5 months. Call them every week and bug the shit out of them. They told me in one of the many conversations we had, that they won't set up tooling until they have multiple orders. They also said they had a couple people on the list waiting over a year. They offered to refund my PayPal if I was tired of waiting. My bike wasn't down because I was waiting for the arm, so I chose to just wait it out. During my waiting period when I kept calling them for an update, they would always tell me they were working on a new design and it would be worth the wait. I'm glad I waited it out because this is what showed up one day!
That looks way better than they did before.

Daytona Z

UPDATE!  Justice prevailed! I went through pay pal and filed a dispute. I got my refund!!!!!! It was fairly quick and easy. I was losing hope there for a bit. I also got ahold of Dave at Trac Dynamics......... he told me it would be shipped out by the Nov 19th. Im not holding my breath on that but am going to be all over their ass!!! Oh and this POS Eric Treve called me 4 times last night. I didn't answer do to me not wanting to go off the deep end with would be too easy. Just thought I'de share.  :patriot:

RDFL

Good to hear, keep us posted on Trac Dynamics too.

GRA2STROKES

So for you to get a refund you had to mail the dg arm back correct?