Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Johnny Cash Special - Suzonda 2smoker

Started by NoRiders, December 01, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRiders

Quote from: 85RZwade on June 26, 2023, 01:15:35 AMGreat to hear from you again, Colin, and happy you found resolution
Thanks Wadey

A game of two halves as they say....joy and pain in equal measure. read the above ^^^ post.
Still, got it running again, and despite a fouled plug it just might prove reliable...or kick me in the ass!!
Off to a Kickback Show at Thruxton Race Circuit this Sunday along with my mate and another fella with his wesome Yamaka V twin flat tracker in Kenny Roberts yellow/black.

NoRiders

Hey all, it's been a good while. Sorry for the long lay off.

Some good news and some bad.

Bad: Rebuilt the engine a second time due to centre crankseal failure, it was brand new but shifted on it's journal, contacted the crankweb and spun to pieces, literally destroyed.
Freshly rebuilt engine, refurbished carbs and all back together running nice.

Rode out to a bike meet about 15 miles away and it was running in just fine. Then it misfired on the way home, on no more than half throttle as I'm still running in, and I trundled back home on one cylinder :( One holed piston later and the bloody engine needs rebuilding AGAIN!!

In other, better news the bastard Suzonda has been featured by BikeBound...here's the article link:

https://www.bikebound.com/2023/09/22/suzonda/?omhide=true

RustyRD

Talk about bitter sweet. Congrats on the write up. :bacon:

m in sc

its making you work for it thats for sure. i really dig that bike though, very unique  :gentleman: