News:

Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Economy Cycle - Hundreds of RD parts, stock, aftermarket, performance & Discount

Started by Economy Cycle John, February 21, 2019, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economy Cycle John

We offer a complete line of stock, aftermarket and performance parts for RD's and RZ's.

Forum Discount: Use coupon code 2SW in the coupon box at check out for a discount on most parts.

Economy Cycle also offers repairs and restoration services, carb cleanings, crank rebuilds, boring, porting, engine rebuilding, and complete restorations.

Visit www.Economycycle.com 

06/26/2021 Update

As ecommerce (websites & search engines) have evolved over the years so has competition and the ability to find parts, Walmart sells some RD parts now for example but even among established 2 stroke vendors the competition exists and is alive and well. It's much easier to find RD parts then it was just a decade ago. This has been great for the RD community, there's more than ever available for them and the competition helps to keep prices in check.

We've always had a great relationship with the forum and we want that to continue but we have to make some changes to the forum discount. Going forward the minimum order amount for the discount will be $250 per order. And we'll still continue with the flat rate shipping which can be a significant discount with medium and large orders.

This is just a business decision and not meant to reflect on the forum negatively.
John
Economy Cycle
www.EconomyCycle.com - RD/RZ Parts, Services, Tools, Accessories & Swag

Greaser Greg

The people at Economy Cycle have been very helpful answering questions and providing advice to me.
Every day above ground is a good one.
'71 R5B "Rusty"  '71 R5B "Decaf"   '99 KZ 250
'97 XL1200S "The Vibrator"   '08 XL1200N  "Greenie" (totalled)
'78 CB750F "The Skunk"   '74 CB550 "Blackie"    '78 Honda Hobbit

Economy Cycle John

75-RD350-man

Same here, John has always provided the best customer service for my needs every time.
Mike D
1977 Yamaha RD400D
2017 Suzuki DR650SE

Fastash

Placed my first order with you yesterday , thank you for the discount code .
I love the smell of race fuel in the morning !

Evans Ward

Great vendor- everyone should support John and his business- first class act!  :righteous:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

Redbird

Quote from: Evans Ward on April 07, 2019, 09:55:07 AM
Great vendor- everyone should support John and his business- first class act!  :righteous:
Couldn't agree more!
I can't count how many EconCycle parts I have on both My DS7 or the RD400 I'm building for my brother.
Quality parts, very competitive pricing (AND a 2sw discount), and absolutely outstanding customer service.

Thank you very much to John/Economy Cycle for helping me get my bike to where it is today ;)
"When you're Dead, you don't know that you're Dead. It's only difficult for Others.
It's the same when you're Stupid"

Kawtriplefreak

John is the best. He is a professional who consistently goes above and beyond. Thanks for taking care of us my friend. His parts are always perfectly packed and shipped quickly.

Economy Cycle John

Daytona Z

After spending several thousand $ there recently; I find out there's a discount code?  :taz:

Economy Cycle John

Quote from: Daytona Z on May 09, 2019, 02:08:20 PM
After spending several thousand $ there recently; I find out there's a discount code?  :taz:

Not sure who that is, Matt B maybe? Anyway we'll work something out for you on the missed discounts, call me next time you need something.

Plasticman

I can't say enough positive things about John.  He always answers my questions if he can, no matter how basic they are.

Rob
1976 - RD400 - road racer
1977 - RD400 - project (single shock/cartridge fork/modern wheels/brakes)
1978 - RD400 - Auburn themed motorcycle
1979 - RD400 - Daytona (under restoration)

Economy Cycle John

2t Fan