Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

RD Monoshock ninja susp. swap

Started by RustyRD, December 15, 2019, 10:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal250

That looks like it should do the trick! :righteous: Look at all that space to be filled.
Congrats
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

RDFL

RustyRD

Thats the sad part, quickly it will fill. :rolleyes:

RustyRD

Well the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on, I am in the process of moving and prepping my old house to sell. A couple of the motorcycles have found their way over to the new shop. There is still a lot of work to do, however moving the RD over has helped to calm the nerves.

RustyRD

Quote from: RDFL on April 21, 2021, 12:22:31 AM
Quote from: SoCal250 on April 20, 2021, 11:32:47 PM
Look at all that space to be filled.
Congrats
And quickly will.
Well the RD has new room mates. Some riff raff but it makes for a lively group.

m in sc

nice. always have a push button bike when its time to just GTFO.   :righteous:

RustyRD

I concur, sometimes your pushed for time and just need a quick fix :vroom: After the dust settles from the move, I want to complete some projects inside my new shop such as lighting.

RustyRD

Quote from: RDFL on April 21, 2021, 12:22:31 AM
Quote from: SoCal250 on April 20, 2021, 11:32:47 PM
Look at all that space to be filled.
Congrats
And quickly will.
I guess I left the door open  :whistle: The space has had to hold some overflow from moving. After the dust settles I hope to resume my RD project.

m in sc

got a bit of a kz fettish huh?  :whistle: :toot:

RustyRD

Uhm well I guess I've been found out, there is another Z1-R basket case and a 79 kz1000.  They all want some attention , I am looking forward to being able to spending some time in the shop with them all. Waiting to close on my previous house and then it's game on. Hopefully :whoop:

RustyRD

Alright it's almost time for paint. Not in love with a color yet. What say you?

RustyRD

Dr. tells me I need to loose weight to improve my cholesterol , that's only a good thing right?  Less weight on the bike equals quicker acceleration right?  :whistle:

85RZwade

Yup. You have to look at it as: what motivates you? What's easier, removing a few pounds from you, or the bike? Be well and healthly, my man!
I post waayyy too much

pidjones

BEFORE you paint, make darn sure it is clean inside and leak-tight. Sucks to get a nice paint job only to discover a pinhole afterwards (from one who knows).
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

RustyRD

You are so right. Had a kz1100 that was full of rust and had pinholes all over. Thanks for the reminder to double check.