Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Fpp advertisement

Started by 2 Stroke Jamoke, March 09, 2020, 05:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Stroke Jamoke

My good buddy just got ahold of a horde of old moto magazines,  we have been thoroughly enjoying the old ads in the back of them. When I saw this ad for fpp pipes I had to share it. 180 buck for a set of pipes and 4 silencers!! What a deal! Man times have changed

m in sc

i -so- wish they would make these again. (they are still in business as well, just doing watercraft stuff)

Brad-Man

Be interesting to see any Pro-Flo ads...
Toys don't make the man - Man makes the toys.
1974 RD350
1975 RD350/400 project
1985 BMW K100RS

pdxjim

Quote from: m in sc on March 09, 2020, 07:48:49 PM
i -so- wish they would make these again. (they are still in business as well, just doing watercraft stuff)

They are still stamping out 2T expansion chambers too. 
Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

SUPERTUNE

Yes, FFP with Ross Liberty still stamp out the shells for my old jetski company...Power factor pipes.
My business partner was a snake and dishonest as this evil world has come to and screwed me out of about a mil. $$
I did some pipe development for Ross in about '96-'97 for a new double wall dry pipe in a Yamaha Superjet...at the time they were all single wall wet pipes.
The world was very 2 stroke friendly back then...
Chuck
RD machine work, boring, porting, cranks and engine building.

Chuck 'SUPERTUNE' Quenzler III
Team Scream Racing LLC
1920 Sherwood St. STE A
Clearwater, FL. 33765
cqsupertune@tampabay.rr.com

RDFL

I have their brochure somewhere will post pics when I find it? When exactly did the stop motorcycle production? I got my RD400's from them about 93 94.

Kawtriplefreak

I have 2 sets one on y RZ and one I took off of my H2. Most excellent pipes