News:

Deals Gap Shenanigans

Deals Gap 2-stroke meet 2024 : May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

mistermonkeyclaw

Started by 85RZwade, September 25, 2020, 12:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

85RZwade

I'm looking at an XS360 tank on eBay sold by mistermonkeyclaw; anyone have reason I should avoid this seller?
I post waayyy too much

rodneya

Ive bought stuff from him before with no issues

suey1958

I have bought from them with no problems.

Evans Ward

Several give him a bad rap, but I have bought countless items from him always being satisfied. He's also a 2 stroke enthusiast and a good friend of one of our members here.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

m in sc

back about 10 years ago he was notorious for selling just absolute crap. I think he has def upped his game a lot. I got burned one time on a tank, but he took it back for a full refund, but this was a LONG time ago.

Organicjedi

I know the owners personally and bought from them before I knew them. I've never had issues.

They always work with customers if issues come up. Like taking items back no questions asked if something isn't right.

They're dealing with over 200,000 individual listings from countless models of bikes. It's an impressive operation.

FYI, you can buy direct from them if you call 920-277-7062. They also started listing as MRC Cycle on my new buy/ sell site laptwo.com. (The homepage currently looks a little better on desktop as we just updated and we need to better configure the mobile homepage.)

85RZwade

:notworthy: good to know, thank you all for the input!
I post waayyy too much

Hawaii-Mike

My experience is similar to what the others have said.  He's not particularly communicative but I received what I paid for and never felt the need to return any parts.