News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

The Millennium pipe future (aka Moto Carrera pipes)

Started by GRA2STROKES, March 15, 2019, 06:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmendoza

It is interesting how my 100cc Go Kart engines use pipes that are bigger in diameter and volume than the tuned pipes for my RZ350. .
Seizure Later!

CT1-C,RD200B,RD400C,RZ350N,RZ250FII
3 ea KT 100S

rodneya

Quote from: jmendoza on April 06, 2020, 11:57:39 PM
It is interesting how my 100cc Go Kart engines use pipes that are bigger in diameter and volume than the tuned pipes for my RZ350. .

All depends on what the pipes are made to do.
Look at the size on this Drag Banshee.

85RZwade

Damn, I'd like to hear that thing eat. From the saddle, preferably!
I post waayyy too much

SCOTTSPEED

Are the side exit pipes available as well??

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

GRA2STROKES

Quote from: SCOTTSPEED on September 05, 2020, 10:58:06 PM
Are the side exit pipes available as well??

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

I have had numerous people ask about this. I have decided not to make them. Reason being is every picture you see off them they hang out the right side of the bike probably 5 inches. I've worked in 2 bike in the past that had them and the other thing you don't see is the left pipe was completely smashed in to get it to exit out the right side as well. Not worth it guys. Unless you only turn left.

Garrett

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

Tjtalan

85RZwade

So good, just so good. Hats off to Garrett and congrats to the new owners of his fine pipes  :thumbs:
I post waayyy too much

Aloha808

I just wanted to give Garrett a long overdue shout out and thank you.   :whoop:

He rebuilt my 85 rz engine and is currently rebuilding my 84.  The 85 engine came back looking like new.  I actually had it in the middle of the dining table for our Christmas dinner center piece.  Well, just to the side.  Yes, my wife is pretty understanding.

Still working on getting the jetting right.  Garrett is also giving me advice on that. 

Thank you Garrett for your quality work.   

Russ (in Hawaii)