Forum > The 4-Stroke Blasphemy Forum

new trail 125

(1/8) > >>

m in sc:
Just grabbed it today. Only put 2 mile son it, was busy and weather wasnt too warm. But, pretty neat, i think this should be fun for errands. Angie already has shown interest in it as well.

while basically grom based, it smush bigger than the grom. rear rack is 18x18"  :eek:

peeled off some of the 'federally mandated' decals but that's about it. super comfy, dorky as hell and fun. should be pretty useful to run errands. going to grab a collapsible milk crate for the rack.  :vroom:

has blankout, will put power port there. not much instrumentation, no tach. lol.

fenders are all metal. its made really well. typical honda.

with the 67 kawi C2TR

pidjones:
Is that the update to the old Trail 90?

m in sc:
sort of yes. basically grom based. a lot physically bigger than a grom.. 17" wheels etc.   fuel injected, etc.  weather is shit so it'll sit in garage a few days but I wanted a quiet simple run around. since I was planning about year and a half ago to buy a new stock grom (since my old one was hot ridden to death, literally), when this was announced, I waited.  I do have to say, its very well built.

SoCal250:
taking bets on how long it is before the modifications start...  :dawg:

m in sc:
so, does a collapsible milk crate for the rack count? yes, i got one :dawg: i -did- order a chrome exhaust shield, i cant deal with the painted silver one.  also ordered a set of YSS shocks as the preload isn't adjustable on the stockers.  :bang: . parts are still cheap until it gets popular .  But still not going to go too crazy.

Oh, did add a ram mount and power port but i do that to most of the bikes.

so yeah. took like 3 days.  :dawg:

:haw:

i know. edgy stuff.

if you look close, i also moved the rear reflectors off the plate mount, inward, onto the tail light mount and trimmed the plate bracket.

I cant help it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version