Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

2nd Covid shot installed

Started by 1976RD400C, March 24, 2021, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1976RD400C

Nurse says I have a  2 week break-in period and then I can open it up. New York has kicked into high gear with vaccinations. Anyone 50+ can get one quickly.
'76 RD400 green  '76 RD400 red   '84 RZ350

DesmoDrew

NICE  :clap:  Get my second one on April 2.  ABSOLUTELY (other than a documented medical issue) no reason not to get vaccinated.  Companies have been working on a SARS vaccine since 2004; and this is SARS.  So the 'developed too quickly' argument doesn't hold water.  Just shows you how quickly things can happen when an Unlimited amount of money is thrown at a problem.  Sort of like strapping a tin can on the top of a Surface to Surface ballistic missile, shooting a guy into the sky, and upon his non-charred return, challenging NASA to put a guy on the moon within 8-1/2 years and granting Unlimited funding.  A natural progression of science and technology should have had us walking on Mars 15-20 years ago.  But the Unlimited funding was replaced by red tape and bean counters.

I wonder; if baby-boomer white republicans were the affected demographic of AIDS, would we have had a vaccine for that loooooong ago?  :whistle:

pidjones

And in Tennessee you can get one if you are over 16 (I think only Phizer is for <18). Guess our baby boomer white republican dominated state government in doing Ok for us.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

jradnich

Got my second shot on Monday. Feel great, no side effects.

suey1958

SoCal250

This site is not for politcal statements or racial disparaging, (you know who I am talking to). This is your first warning.
Let's play nice. Thank you.
75 Yamaha RD125B   75 Yamaha RD125B (project)
75 Yamaha RD250B   75 Yamaha RD200B (project)
73 Yamaha RD350     77 Yamaha RD400D   79 Yamaha RD400F  
91 Yamaha TZR250R  89 Yamaha FZR400   05 Yamaha FZ6   
05 Yamaha XT225TC  82 Honda MB5  02 Aprilia RS250 Cup (sold)

Aloha808

Got my second shot three weeks ago.  I had a low grade fever and minor body aches the next day.  In my mind, it was well worth it.  Personally, I am still going to play it safe and not let my guard down.   8)

klaird

Quote from: suey1958 on March 24, 2021, 08:00:22 PM
Got My first one Monday.  :vroom:

Ditto....  Can't wait to get the second one over with and getting back to normal.

pdxjim

Had to pull a few strings, but I got the J&J one shot a couple weeks ago. No side effects.

If you can get one, go for it.

Sooner you do, sooner we can put this all behind us.

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

m in sc

# 1 for me Friday  #2 for Angie the 30th.  :metal:

dgorms

Got my second two weeks ago, all good for a couple of days then "wham" felt like shit and arm hurt like hell! Two more days and all was well. Looking forward to normalcy "if it still exists".......................................D
rz,r5,ds7,srx,fzr400rr,vfr,cl77,s90, F-7,CL 77, CA-77,ad infinitum

Kawtriplefreak

I got my 2nd on the 16th of March.

gardenhosebusabottle

I remember reading early on a Dr. in Boston? had a reaction because of a shellfish allergy.    I inherited the shellfish allergy from my dad.  I have V.A. healthcare now and talked w/ the doctor.  I also received my 1st Pfizer shot recently.  For allergies, they hold you for 30 minutes for any weird reactions...they played 70's music in the gym while i waited  :metal:

No real side affects for me.  I get my 2nd shot in April also.

So, if you have a shellfish allergy, make sure the place giving the shot has a "allergy stick-pen" to counter the reaction or go somewhere that does.  The V.A. had that,  so no worries.  No real side effects either.

Look forward to getting the 2nd shot.

:patriot:

85RZwade

Also received the J&J. Had a fever that night and a 24-hour headache, arm sore for a couple of days; fair trade in my book.
I post waayyy too much

Evans Ward

Second Pfizer for me coming on 4/5.  :whoop:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV