News:

Mat Oxley 1986 IOM TT

click above to read more about Mat.

Main Menu

Rebuilt/ loaded R1 blue spot frt set of brake calipers FS

Started by Evans Ward, March 26, 2021, 02:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBeasty

I'm guessing the single blue spot sold? If not, I'll take it.
Thanks, John (JBeasty)

Quote from: Evans Ward on March 16, 2022, 05:43:24 PM
Thanks Wade for the kind words!  :thumbs:

The Yamaha R6/R1 Blue Spot set is now a pending sale to a member here. I only have the right single blue spot at the moment ready to move. I did order another core set of blue spots so will eventually have another set for sale in the near future. Will offer that set up here first.
1977 RD400

Evans Ward

Quote from: JBeasty on November 06, 2022, 01:23:53 AM
I'm guessing the single blue spot sold? If not, I'll take it.
Thanks, John (JBeasty)

John- the single blue spot front caliper sold some time back. I do have two nice sets of blue spots that I'd sell at that good price.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV

JBeasty

Thanks Evans. I don't know what I would do with the left caliper though. If someone needs a left caliper, here's your chance!
1977 RD400

Evans Ward

Quote from: JBeasty on November 06, 2022, 08:11:03 PM
Thanks Evans. I don't know what I would do with the left caliper though. If someone needs a left caliper, here's your chance!

John,

I'll break a set and sell you a single right caliper since I have another full set in stock. PM incoming to you on payment info. Thanks!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

Evans Ward

I have cores/ parts/ kits on hand to build two sets of Yamaha Blue Spot calipers. $200 for a rebuilt set plus shipping. If needed, I could also bring someone a rebuilt set to Deal's Gap in May. No singles at this time. You'll need adapters too which I don't stock but Tony Doukas in FL or Norbo/ RD LC Crazy in the UK have them. This brake upgrade might be the best single upgrade you can do for your Yamaha. :thumbs:

I also have a good supply on hand of Kawasaki EX front calipers in stock for those with Suzuki GS and Kawasaki Triples motorcycles. I have a few original paint cores and for those I have that aren't original paint, they will come bare metal silver aluminum finish with a clear coat over them. If you are planning to paint your caliper(s), please let me know and I'll not clear coat them. You will need an adapter per side for the EX which I don't have but can supply the contact info for the 2 gents that make those adapters. Prices for rebuilt EX calipers are: $100 for the left caliper, $90 per right caliper (special sale!), and $185 for a set of L and R calipers. Shipping not included but shouldn't be more than $20 as a caliper or set can fit in a USPS 2 Day Priority Mail medium flat rate box.

Shoot me a PM if interested. First come, first served.  :wave:
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

Evans Ward

Deal's Gap pricing (only applies to reserving/ pick up there):

Yamaha Blue Spots: 2 sets in stock to build-
$185 per set (no singles)

Kawasaki EX: multiple sets in stock to build-
$165 per set
$100 for a left single
$85 for a right single

Adapter plates NOT included (I don't have any) with pricing.
** Please contact me via private messaging ASAP if you want to reserve any for me to bring as I'm not bringing my full inventory. Thanks!
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

Evans Ward

Braking ability is a safety paramount and an area where all should evaluate as it could save your life..

I have 2 sets ready to build for someone wanting the R1/R6 blue spot blue dot conversion upgrade modification. $200 plus shipping per set.

I also offer EX rebuilt calipers that are a popular upgrade for Kawasaki H Series owners as well as Suzuki GS/GT owners. Prices are $100 for single left, $80 for a single right (on sale due to inventory surplus), or $180 per set (both L and R). Please search Kawasaki EX brake caliper if you are not knowledgeable as to what these are as these are NOT stock caliper units but do offer a marked improved braking ability over stock. Price does not include shipping costs but shouldn't be more than $20 as I can get a set of calipers in the USPS medium flat rate Priority Box.

I don't have any caliper adapters for either the Blue Spot OR EX calipers but can provide info for those that manufacture and where you can get them.

Also, please note that I will be down from 7/12/23 - 9/1/23 due to the need for major surgery.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

m in sc

Evans,

I might need a single RH gold dot if you have a bastard set thats been split.

Evans Ward

Quote from: m in sc on August 10, 2023, 11:10:59 AMEvans,

I might need a single RH gold dot if you have a bastard set thats been split.

Mark- I have a set of the gold enroute and can provide you with a right. No problems on splitting a set.. It will be between 7-10 days (most of that waiting on the core set) I'm projecting when ready to ship to you.

Anyone need a left gold spot?
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750

m in sc

sweet. also, i don't needs pads, have a new set on hand.  :toot:  just keep me informed and i'll send the $. no hurry. thanks!

m in sc

got the tzr sorted with a fresh gold caliper from Evans. thanks again!

Evans Ward

I have ready to purchase and ship one rebuilt/ refurbished left side Yamaha Gold Spot front brake caliper. New semi metallic pads and new crush washers included. You will need to source a brake caliper adapter to mount it up to your specific bike. $117 including USPS Priority shipping (medium flat rate box) to domestic addresses. I will ship internationally too but you will need to cover shipping plus $100 cost. Contact me if interested.
1984 Yamaha RZ350
1976 Suzuki GT750