This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

What inhibed shit makes you happy?

Started by soonerbillz, May 20, 2021, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soonerbillz

I'm a boiler maker man.
But will partake of some tequila every so often..
What about you?

pdxjim

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

busa1300

RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared

soonerbillz

pdxjim

I don't think those Amanita Muscaria are a good idea.  :bacon:

Wasting time on 2T forums since the dawn of the internet. '89 TDR250, '13 300xcw, '19 690smcr, '56 Porsche 356A

sav0r

The Muscaria are about right for a good nap. Those Psilocybe cubensis are generally considered to be a lot more fun, or terrifying, I guess it depends. Mono-tubs are a great way to cultivate though.

My father built a big old pot still and we used to run it a number of times a year. It was always fun and we made some decent shine along the way. For whatever reason we haven't run it much in the last year or so.

Bourbon is my thing though. I used to love beer, would visit breweries often, but I'm over it. These days I want a short drink.
www.chrislivengood.net - for my projects and musings.

85RZwade

Usually, to paraphrase Jimmy Buffett, I slug those rum drinks down (responsibly). My wife and I make fruit wine, mostly blackberry, that is usually around 18% and delightful.
I post waayyy too much

pdxjim

Quote from: 85RZwade on May 24, 2021, 10:32:26 PM
Usually, to paraphrase Jimmy Buffett, I slug those rum drinks down (responsibly). My wife and I make fruit wine, mostly blackberry, that is usually around 18% and delightful.

This is my go to Wade, usually straight on ice:

Plasticman

I like bourbon, with 2-3 cubes of ice.  Working through a bottle of barrel proof JD this month.  Only have a sip once or twice a week while relaxing in the evenings.

Rob
1976 - RD400 - road racer
1977 - RD400 - project (single shock/cartridge fork/modern wheels/brakes)
1978 - RD400 - Auburn themed motorcycle
1979 - RD400 - Daytona (under restoration)

busa1300

Quote from: pdxjim on May 21, 2021, 09:28:37 PM
I don't think those Amanita Muscaria are a good idea.  :bacon:

:thumbs:
I was looking for a cool shroom pic, as my preferred purple mystic strain aren't as photogenic 
RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared

Hawaii-Mike

Hey are you guys gonna get high on those shrooms?

pidjones

Bourbon, common old Jim Beam. Daughter gave me a box full of mini-bottles for Christmas one year. After going through them about two per week, Beam was still my choice. Beam Black Label was #2. On the rocks, with water, with many different mixers (mint juleps are awesome! ) I love the aroma of bourbon. Don't really like getting intoxicated, so usually limit to one shot.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

IR8D8R

Been trying not to answer this. First. I'm from Berkeley, CA. However. That does not mean I am a leftist liberal whack job etc. It does mean that I had access to a number of obscure and potentially harmful psychoactive chemicals at a young age as a matter of course. My hippie private high school had field trips that were acid trips. I am not kidding. It was FUN!

Long story short: I have a still and I make my own whiskey. Mark won't drink any. Maybe Angie won't let him. Angie needs to try it first and approve maybe. Probably she is smart. Depends on where you want to be... Everything in moderation right?

I tried hard to learn the craft and not produce junk. It isn't garbage. It's not moonshine. It will get you to places you don't want to go if you aren't cautious but that is just hard liquor. Everything is cask strength ~110 proof. Basic comments include: "This shit will get you fucked up!" Mission accomplished...

Somehow 2 gallons of this stuff are consumed at Deal's gap every year. I don't drink it all. Where does it go? OK maybe a pint or two goes to lighting the firepit...

SaVor: Psilocybe Cyanescens. 1 mushroom. I would say Gymnopilus Junonius but I don't want to eat a whole pie. The flush is amazing! Freak of nature.

IR8D8R

Striker1423

And I thought drinking too many beers was rough lol.