Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Japanese only bike parts dealer retiring

Started by soonerbillz, May 31, 2021, 11:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soonerbillz

Like it says.. Japanese motorcycle parts only.
Wish I had the room or time.
Won't sell pieces.. it's all or none.

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/mpo/d/muskogee-closing-motorcycle-shop-read/7329844285.html

~JM~

I've seen two of these types of businesses end up in roll-off dumpsters.

AAAltered

That looks like a horror show.  Hardly any parts labeled.  Sorting that out may be a career in itself, unless the previous owner comes as part of the deal.
1971 R5
1976 RD200
2022 Moto Guzzi V7 850 Special

Striker1423

The sets of carbs alone command something to somebody.

m in sc

its dumb when they ask for a bulk payout. gauranteed to have half of it in a bin. he should just have an open house sell shit off. local junkyard dd that years ago here and i came out with 3 bikes and a truck load, literally, of parts. for 50 bucks. ( i have him a hundred i think on top of that). everybody won.

soonerbillz

Quote from: m in sc on June 01, 2021, 03:14:48 PM
its dumb when they ask for a bulk payout. gauranteed to have half of it in a bin. he should just have an open house sell shit off. local junkyard dd that years ago here and i came out with 3 bikes and a truck load, literally, of parts. for 50 bucks. ( i have him a hundred i think on top of that). everybody won.
Exactly ...
This east Oklahoma market ain't Asian bike happy..
He will be carting most of it off.

zedixe13

I had the chance to spend 2 Saturday in the bins of an old Yamaha dealer here in Montreal 5 years ago and I ended with a truck load of NOS and used RD/RZ parts for cheap like new in boxes RD400 and LC exhausts for $75. Wish I could go back and buy the stuff I left there .

Greaser Greg

Nice place he's got there.  It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it. :devil: :whistle: :dawg:
Every day above ground is a good one.
'71 R5B "Rusty"  '71 R5B "Decaf"   '99 KZ 250
'97 XL1200S "The Vibrator"   '08 XL1200N  "Greenie" (totalled)
'78 CB750F "The Skunk"   '74 CB550 "Blackie"    '78 Honda Hobbit

pidjones

There are nationwide auction houses that take on such sales and return a nice sum to the seller. They attract the bugers willing to spend good money for their particular interest, but not take on the whole lot.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

85RZwade

If only I were rich and foolish...unfortunately, I'm not rich.
I post waayyy too much