News:

Deals Gap Parking lot triage, looking at sunroofed #2:

This year:  May 5-12th.  25th year!
(CLICK IMAGE FOR MEET INFO)

Main Menu

Finally emptied the storage-garage full!

Started by Quicklimegirl, June 15, 2021, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quicklimegirl

With the better part of 3-5 days, and a great deal of help from ex in-law Nephews and his buddies, I FINALLY got my remaining parts & stuff out of storage, got HD shelves up, and most of the parts sorted on bike-specific shelves. Only trouble is now having to move bikes to get at stuff but I'm working on it. I'm SO glad to have everything back home and soon start on stuff like the little G5 100. In the upper left of the pic you can see part of the bare frame, and the bubble wrapped parts that are re-chromed, painted or powder coated. on the top shelf 

What isn't visable is the rolling chassis of the '76 RD400. Motor is out for a(nother) rebuild, top & bottom end. What also can't be seen is a YSR-50 sitting perpendicular to the rest of the bikes aginst the front wall, next to the dryer. The rest are the '84 RZ, '74 RD Cafe, '69 HS1, '75 RD125, Z1000 and FZ07.  Even figured out room for the lawn mower and was able to have enough on the L side of the garage for Kevin's car!

busa1300

It makes life so much easier when everything is all in one place.
Looks like you will have plenty of fun now, getting those bikes back together and putting them to use  :thumbs:
RZ350-RZV500R-TZR250RSP 3XV2
RGV250 VJ21 SP/VJ22 SP/VJ23 SP
RS250 for track - KD80 - JR50 for kids
https://youtube.com/@wedgehorsepower9869?feature=shared